Quality is of prime importance to Computer Analysts and Recovery Experts Pte Ltd (C.A.R.E). All core processes in C.A.R.E are audited Internally and Externally by an accredited agency, Bureau Veritas every year.
C.A.R.E's Quality Policy
C.A.R.E is commited to exceed customers expectation in all areas of our business through consistent processes, innovation and improvements.
In order to achieve this, we will :
- Empower each employee to be proactive in supporting continuous improvements.
- Continuously improve products, services and processes to anticipate and exceed the needs of our customers.
- Innovate and continously improve management systems to ensure our work is consistent with this commitment.
C.A.R.E's Management is committed to this policy and will provide the leadership, resources and traning to support it.
The ISO 9001:2008 award serves as an assurance to our current and future clients that CARE is dedicated to achieve client satisfaction through providing consistent and high quality of services which meets or exceeds client.s expectations. It is also congruent with CARE.s motto of the need to constantly review our service processes and pursue continual improvement.
Some key requirements of the ISO 9001:2008 include:-
- a set of procedures that cover all key processes in the business;
- monitoring processes to ensure they are effective;
- keeping adequate records;
- checking output for defects, with appropriate and corrective action where necessary;
- regularly reviewing individual processes and the quality system itself for effectiveness; and
- facilitating continual improvement
For more information on ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System, please visit website